Due to the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic, we have made the decision to cancel all our outings that were due to take place up until September. Our first priority is and always has been, passenger and driver safety. Until travelling and visiting places becomes safe, this is our only option.
We are constantly monitoring the situation and are following guidelines but at the moment it does look like our outings will not start again until the New Year
Only when there is NO RISK to our members, staff and volunteers will we return to a normal service.
We will keep you updated. Can we take this opportunity to thank you for your understanding and your continued support of the GoFar
Please STAY SAFE